ATAMA SOUP, It’s Ingredients and Methods. Atama soup is a rich palm-nut soup highly spiced and flavoured with aromatic Atama leaves.
Meat, Stock fish, Fresh fish, Periwinkle, Crayfish, Uyayak, Atama leaves, Seasoning, Palm nut, Pepper, Fresh shrimps and Water.
- Boil the palm nut till its soft, Pound or mash with finger in a bowl of water to extract sauce.
- Boil the meat and stock fish in another pot with seasoning.
- Boil the extracted oil for 5 mins, then add the boiled meat and stock fish.
- Cook for 10 mins. Add the shredded Atama leaves and uyayak and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the Crayfish, fresh shrimps and seasoning, salt to taste.
- Add periwinkle, fresh fish and allow to for 30 mins.
- Serve with any cereal meal.