The idea is to spend quality time with her and give her a break from the monotonous daily routine.To wish and greet her on this special day, here are some Mother’s Day messages, quotes, SMS, photos, images, messages, greetings, GIFs, SMS, Whatsapp and Facebook status. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day Quotes:
- Mothers carry us in their wombs for nine months, but in their hearts for a lifetime.
- God could not be everywhere so he created mothers.
- Motherhood – All the love begins and ends there.
- Mothers are our very first teachers and the first lesson they teach us is that of selfless care.
- Mother is a walking miracle you see and admire every day.
- The pillar that we can all lean on – a mom will always have your back.
- Sometimes, all you need is a tender hug from your mom and the world seems like a great place to live in.
- A genuine smile from your mother is the best reward you can ask for.
- Mother’s Day founder, Anna Jarvis, envisioned all mothers wearing a white carnation on Mother’s Day.
- Purple irises are also a special choice for mothers, symbolizing faith and hope.
- Or, simply pick flowers that have meaning to your own mother!
Short Mother’s Day Words of Love
- A mother is a special part of all that’s cherished in the heart.
- I love you, Mom, with all my heart
- I am honored to be your son.
- To the #1 Mom in the World!
- I am so grateful and blessed to have a mom as wonderful as you
- I’m so lucky to have you as my mom!
- Sending you hugs and kisses!
- Can’t wait to share a glass of wine together – until then, Happy Mother’s Day!
- You deserve the very best! Happy Mom’s Day!
- I’m still your little girl in so many ways – and for that, I’m thankful! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Although I hope you already know, my love for you just grows and grows!
- You make me feel so loved. Thanks Mom and Happy Mother’s Day!
- You mean so much to me.
Mother’s Day Greetings
I see now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I’d call,
And I thank you for it all.
Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day!
Your pretty smile, your kind eyes, your heart of gold and your healing touch.
You’re more beautiful than ever to me. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
My best friend, My protector, My number one fan. You’re all these, rolled up into one.
I’m so thankful to God because you are my mom.
Happy Mother’s Day.