How to prepared Groundnut soup– A tasty soup made from peanut paste and other spicey ingredients.
Chicken, 1 big onion, 2 fresh tomatoes, 1 small can of tomato puree, 1 bullion cube, 8 ounces of groundnut paste (paste butter), salt and pepper, 1 pint of water, 1 pound of yams.
Read Also: How to treats Malaria with a Natural Herbs
- Chop up the onion and place it into a saucepan full of water.
- Add the groundnut paste and the tomato puree, then cook over a gentle.
- Put the chicken- which should be already cut into pieces, fried and seasoned-into the saucepan.
- The tomatoes, salt and pepper should be mixed in.
- After stirring gently with a wooden spoon over a gentle flame, the groundnut soup will soon be ready and is guaranteed to taste delicious.